What software are you using for the BCT 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcinnv

Would like to know what you in folks in southern Nevada are using to program the BCT15, the pros and cons of different programs, I bought Butel arc 15 and having a hard time trying to figure it out, maybe something else might work better for me, open to suggestions, thanks

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Software

Would like to know what you in folks in southern Nevada are using to program the BCT15, the pros and cons of different programs, I bought Butel arc 15 and having a hard time trying to figure it out, maybe something else might work better for me, open to suggestions, thanks

Freescan is a good program (And it's free) Easy to use. Works on both BCT-15 and BCT-15X. and other uniden scanners.

WAScanMan

I'm not from NV but I have a BCT15X. FreeScan as already mentioned is excellent for programming. I use BcTool+ for unattended logging. It's really nice for frequency searching if you have a lot of interference due to a feature that allows you to pick a time in seconds (mines at 30) and if a freq breaks squelch for that time it automatically locks it out.

jcinnv

I just got FreeScan working still playing with it, seems a little eaiser to use, I can learn from F/S and figure out the Butel, I bought my bct15 from AES, came pre loaded, since NHP has rebanned want to build new edacs that cover LasVegas south to Primm, using Angel Peak and Sloan, and Primm. trying to figure out the progrming sequence,

Status
Not open for further replies.