Lv Fire dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2flk

does anyone know of a way to listen to the fire dept here in Las Vegas? I just moved here.I have a BC-245xlt, Alinco dj-195 and my computer. Thanks in advance.

N6RDT

Premium Subscriber
Is the clark county VHF fire frequency acurate in RR database for laughlin and searchlight. Im getting 2 different frequencies.

neondesert

Premium Subscriber
does anyone know of a way to listen to the fire dept here in Las Vegas? I just moved here.I have a BC-245xlt, Alinco dj-195 and my computer. Thanks in advance.

what is the freq? Cant find them on here.

Hi kb2flk and welcome to RR. :)

lrh270 is correct, the Clark County Fire as well as a large number of other Vegas public services are on the SNACC ( Southern Nevada Area Communications Council) system. The info (frequencies and talkgroups) is in the database on this page:

Clark County - Southern Nevada Area Communications Council (SNACC) Trunking System, Clark County, Nevada - Scanner Frequencies

Now the bad news. SNACC has recently rebanded and the BC245XLT will not track talkgroups on this system properly. :(

For a more in depth explanation on rebanding, check out:

Rebanding - The RadioReference Wiki

kb2flk

which freqs are they? the Las Vegas simulcast? thanks alot for your help!

neondesert

Premium Subscriber
which freqs are they? the Las Vegas simulcast? thanks alot for your help!

If you click on the site name in the the database link I provided, it will tell you if the site you are interested in has rebanded since the last update.

Unfortunately, the Las Vegas simulcast site has already been rebanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.