Help in identifying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdickerson17

Found another! 36496 pretty active, sounds like their running surveillance. Googled a couple of address's and their all in NLV. Maby a new special ops channel?????

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Snacc tgids

Found another! 36496 pretty active, sounds like their running surveillance. Googled a couple of address's and their all in NLV. Maby a new special ops channel?????

36496 according to the last edition of Southern Nevada Scanner book shows this tgid as a NLVPD training talkgroup.

It does not show 38640. I'm wondering if you can possibly identify which jail it is? CCDC? Women's Jail?

mdickerson17

I'm starting to think 38640 may be an alternative NLV jail channel, not sure though..... As for 36496 maybe its now used as a vice or tac channel? Definitely wasn't training I heard today......

SCPD

QRT

Sounds a lot like ICE, Metro and Marshals running some criminal or illegals round-up project to me

mdickerson17

Found another last night! 42096 Was definitely fire, guessing Clark County FD as they were on Blue Diamond Rd. and Battalion 2 was in route. Maby another tac channel........

AZMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Snacc id 42096

Found another last night! 42096 Was definitely fire, guessing Clark County FD as they were on Blue Diamond Rd. and Battalion 2 was in route. Maby another tac channel........

This one belongs to the CCFD and should be Zone 3 Tac 8 in their radios. It's normally a fireground channel.

mdickerson17

This one belongs to the CCFD and should be Zone 3 Tac 8 in their radios. It's normally a fireground channel.
Just as I thought! Thanks for the info, looked in the DB and found the current TGID for Tac 8 is 42086, one digit off. Maby a miss type? I'll submit the info to the DB.

Also found your info to be correct on this site-http://www.freqofnature.com/index.php?m=Clark%20County

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.