Working Fire on USFS Land In So. Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Currently, the USFS and BLM seem to be working on a fire in Southern Nevada and are using 169.875 assigned to the TNF. Air-to-Air ops have been heard on 123.675. Interesting listening.

ecps92

If folks could take a peek at the WIKI and post any confirmations/changes

Currently, the USFS and BLM seem to be working on a fire in Southern Nevada and are using 169.875 assigned to the TNF. Air-to-Air ops have been heard on 123.675. Interesting listening.

SCPD

QRT
If folks could take a peek at the WIKI and post any confirmations/changes

I can't edit the Wiki pages to change the error in spelling of this National Forest. It is shown as Tioyabe. It should be shown as Toiyabe. Whoever is authorized to edit this Wiki page should correct this glaring error. The spelling now shown would indicate a pronunciation of "Tie Oh Bee," and it properly pronounced "Toy Yab Bee."

Last edited:

selgaran

I can't edit the Wiki pages to change the error in spelling of this National Forest. It is shown as Tioyabe. It should be shown as Toiyabe. Whoever is authorized to edit this Wiki page should correct this glaring error. The spelling now shown would indicate a pronunciation of "Tie Oh Bee," and it properly pronounced "Toy Yab Bee."

Fixed. I really dislike misspelled place names...

ecps92

Thanks, that is why it's Helpfull for 2nd-3rd Party checks, we all make mistakes in typing and Spell Check doesn't work with some of these names.

PS - I think everyone has wiki access Smokey.., but even still pointing it out in the forum or a PM works. Thanks Selgaran for the edits...

Fixed. I really dislike misspelled place names...

Status
Not open for further replies.