NSRS Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDCowboy1

I used to be able to pick up NSRS on the Elko Mountain Repeater set, but in the last few days it seems that those frequencies do not work anymore. Anyone in Northern Nevada have any idea if the state is getting sneaky and changing up their frequencies or is there something else going on?

737mech

Premium Subscriber

IDCowboy1

Everything out here was under 860 to begin with. I have a feeling a control channel was changed.

IDCowboy1

Apparently there were some frequency changes out in this area. The FCC data on the license shows everything one needs to properly set up an EDACS LCN set, including the new frequencies.

BJ_NORTON

Apparently there were some frequency changes out in this area. The FCC data on the license shows everything one needs to properly set up an EDACS LCN set, including the new frequencies.

Well,.... what are they? have you submitted verified freqs and LCN to the db?

IDCowboy1

Easy killer, some of us have to work for a living. I'll send it up when I get an spare second.

BJ_NORTON

I understand about work. It just seemed like you walked into a room, said "hey guys I just heard this great joke," and then turn around and left.
I'm from Elko, and I make frequent trips up there. I just like to keep up to date, thats all. not trying to pressure you or anything

TailGunner61

IDCowboy1, did you ever get the updated control channel change for Elko Mtn? I have experienced the same problem with Elko Mtn and East Twin. Frequency search shows they are still using the same freqs but it won't follow the trunking (I get nothing while scanning the trunked system.) Any help would be appreciated - thanks.

BJ_NORTON

Try the frequencies listed on the license here for site 2 Elko. If you have unitrunker it might help to see how many channels the site has and it will help get them in the right order if the LCN listed on the license is incorrect. Either way, let us know if this works

Status
Not open for further replies.