SNACC System Talk Group ID's Beginning with 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas_Eric

Radio Reference does not have any listed, but I am now hearing traffic on Talk Group ID's (TG's) beginning with the number 6. Hearing some very interesting traffic too. Does anyone know what TG's in the 6 range are designated for? Also, do you have any active TG's in the range you want to share?

Eric

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Snacc 6

Radio Reference does not have any listed, but I am now hearing traffic on Talk Group ID's (TG's) beginning with the number 6. Hearing some very interesting traffic too. Does anyone know what TG's in the 6 range are designated for? Also, do you have any active TG's in the range you want to share?

Eric

What were the exact TG ID's? Did you happen to catch the Control Channel they came over on? I've set a wildcard for the system all day and no hits with 6**** tgid? What time of day did you hear them? More details please.

Vegas_Eric

Hello,

Two that are of interest to me are:

65472 <--- I heard a large fire drill be conducted on this TG on 9/28/11

65296 <--- I heard what sounded like law enforcement communications in one of the national parks but
caught the very tail end of the communications. Last heard on 9/28/11 as well.

There are of course more in this range and I will list them in the days to follow, but the two listed above by far have the most interesting traffic.

Eric

Vegas_Eric

What were the exact TG ID's? Did you happen to catch the Control Channel they came over on? I've set a wildcard for the system all day and no hits with 6**** tgid? What time of day did you hear them? More details please.

I will log and get more details on these Talk Groups for you. The first TG was heard all morning long (Yesterday) up until noontime and traffic just seems to halt.

The second TG was mid afternoon (Yesterday).

I'll keep more detailed records on these two as traffic comes across.

Both have been dead today.

Eric

Last edited:

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Snacc 6+

I will log and get more details on these Talk Groups for you. The first TG was heard all morning long (Yesterday) up until noontime and traffic just seems to halt.

The second TG was mid afternoon (Yesterday).

I'll keep more detailed records on these two as traffic comes across.

Both have been dead today.

Eric

Very Interesting! Always good to find new users on the system. Keep us informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.