Las Vegas Metro Police / Swat Call Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Guys Just leting You know There is a Stand off right now Metro has Swat Out On a Call Rainbow and Tropical Road is Blocked off they Have a suspect locked him self in his house after highspeed chase They called the Bomb Sq in aswell the suspect says he has a Bomb or somthing

Scanners are amazing! \\

DSC05334.jpg

DSC05333.jpg

vinzep491

Those are some GREAT photos. Thanks for sharing. Did you take them yourself? What simulcast channel did you you pick it up on?

vinzep491

In the third to last picture you can see the opensky radio poking out of the body armor... a gloomy reminder that monitoring in this area is a limited time thing...

Any updates on the outcome ?

they were using Northwest Channel Swat Was Not Talking Dispatch Only

the swat was on normal opensky system where you couldnt hear them

few years ago i got to visit swat in las vegas great group of people This One officer in the photo remmber me Thats why He was Make that Sign With His fingers

DSC05306.jpg

The armor trucks they have a Amazing How Big They are in Side !!

They even have a M113 APC they use some times and Up Armored SUV's

Vegas_Eric

Awesome pictures and great coverage of the action. I heard it on my scanner and was amazed this afternoon when I saw your post and pictures on the forums. Good job!

Happy Scanning

Eric

bikinjohn

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; DROIDX Build/4.5.1_57_DX8-51) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Nice photos, however considering these guys deal with tactical scenarios like raids on drug houses that are connected to Mexican drug gangs and motorcycle gangs, I'm sure they'd appreciate NOT having their face plastered all over public forums. Obviously nothing illegal or wrong, it would just show a lot of respect to blurr their faces. I'm sure their families would appreciate it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.