Great Basin National Park Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpoole23

I am planning a camping trip out to the Great Basin National Park in a few weeks. I can't seem to find any listed frequencies for the park. I saw some postings from 3 years ago and don't know if the frequencies in those posts are still accurate? I didn't see anything in the DB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think I got all the other locations down, I will be driving from Gardnerville area probably via Hwy 50 over to the park. Not much to listen to when driving 50 I am sure!

Thanks in advance.

ecps92

Other than 164.8000 [from 2010] I can't help.

Nothing via Google either, except they did [earlier RR Thread] get dispatched by BLM Ely

I am planning a camping trip out to the Great Basin National Park in a few weeks. I can't seem to find any listed frequencies for the park. I saw some postings from 3 years ago and don't know if the frequencies in those posts are still accurate? I didn't see anything in the DB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think I got all the other locations down, I will be driving from Gardnerville area probably via Hwy 50 over to the park. Not much to listen to when driving 50 I am sure!

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.