155.9100? Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdickerson17

Listening now and picked up some traffic on 155.9100. Sounds like Law Enforcement of some type. I checked the DB and didn't find any info but through a Google search found it listed to Metro as Narc 1. I doubt this info is correct as they are using 10 codes. Listening right now they are fairly active. Any info as to what agency this is? Also I'm monitoring near Sun City Summerlin. jts203.com/3-LVMPD.htm

Mick

I've heard LVMPD surveillances on 155.910 77.0 Hz for a few years.

Listening now and picked up some traffic on 155.9100. Sounds like Law Enforcement of some type. I checked the DB and didn't find any info but through a Google search found it listed to Metro as Narc 1. I doubt this info is correct as they are using 10 codes. Listening right now they are fairly active. Any info as to what agency this is? Also I'm monitoring near Sun City Summerlin. jts203.com/3-LVMPD.htm

AZMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Given your location it is possible you are hearing a repeater from the Mohave County AZ SO for the Northern part of the county which includes the Arizona Strip along I-15. I can hear it from Kingman.
You might be surprised how many AZ and UT repeaters you can actually monitor from the Western portion
of the greater LV valley.

Hooligan

As AZMONITOR advises, 155.910MHz/110.9Hz CTCSS is one of the Mohave County SO repeaters for the Arizona Strip area. When the deputies use that freq to BS in talk-around mode, there's no CTCSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.