SNACC & PSR800

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgeman

Anyone having problems trying to scan SNACC with this scanner. I got one that's about one year old and used automatic import feature from the GRE downloading software. That didn't work. I then manually put in the freqs and band plan from my Uniden scanner. That's didn't work either. So, I need some help here please. I have sent up separate scanlists for CC Fire and LV Fire and have added conventional frequencies to these groups as I believe that can be done.

I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Anyone having problems trying to scan SNACC with this scanner. I got one that's about one year old and used automatic import feature from the GRE downloading software. That didn't work. I then manually put in the freqs and band plan from my Uniden scanner. That's didn't work either. So, I need some help here please. I have sent up separate scanlists for CC Fire and LV Fire and have added conventional frequencies to these groups as I believe that can be done.

I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks

I don't have a PSR800 but I might be able to help. I have twenty cc's for that system loaded that I've gathered over a few years, they change from time to time. In Las Vegas you should be able to get three sites 3,6,12. The others are outside the valley and too far for a handheld on the valley floor. If you live atop anthem then maybe you'd get more. Ok so make sure you have 853.3375 (site 03) 853.5 (site 6) and 854.7125 (site 12). Then make sure cc only is checked in your settings. That should work.
Did you try loading all the sites from the database?
Also check to see if your antenna is loose?
Try a Radio shack 800MHz duckie?
ATT setting on? Try turning it off.
The bandplan should be (MOT800/900 type II custom rebanded)
Check your settings again, did you change any expert settings? Try going back to default on those.

Hope this helps, if not PM me I'll buy that scanner from you. :)

ResQguy

Meh
During IWCE mine worked fine. I updated the database before I got there, told it to load FIRE DISP, FIRE TAC, FIRE TALK and it was off to the races. No issues.

coolrich55

Headed to Vegas soon and bringing my PSR 500. I had the snacc system programed last time I went but ended up deleting it. Can someone give me the custom band plan tables for it?

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Headed to Vegas soon and bringing my PSR 500. I had the snacc system programed last time I went but ended up deleting it. Can someone give me the custom band plan tables for it?

If you use win500 just select the trunking tables button then the drop down menu for band plans and use the 800 MHz rebanded one.

edgeman

It is fixed and working great. I downloaded all the sites from the software and it's running great. thanks 747.

Status
Not open for further replies.