Southern Nevada Radio Scanner Book Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORCAL

Does any know if there has been an update to the Southern Nevada Radio Scanner Book. A new version was supposed to be released in the Jan-Feb CY-06 time frame. I purchased a copy back in August last year from AES located on Polaris Ave off Tropicana Ave in Las Vegas. I strongly recommend this book. If anyone knows if a new version is out, please respond.

TOUGHLIFE

I was in Radio World in Boulder City and saw the "Feb 2006 4th Edition". It's larger than the last and I would not be without one. Radio World also sells them by mail and can be reached at 702-294-2666. Hope this helps.

NORCAL

Southern Nevada Radio Scanner Book: Feb 2006 Version

Thanks for the quick response. I find this book to be the best source of scanner info regarding the Las Vegas area. I wish the author would expanded the book to included the Reno area as well.

TOUGHLIFE

I would like to see that happen also but I suspect that good, accurate data for the Reno area may be in short supply. It does help to have contacts within specific agencies of interest to ensure that only correct and complete data is published. Too many of the scanner web pages have this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.