CareFlight on SNACC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airsquad9

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know if there a TG for CareFlight (out of Southern Hills Hospital) on the SNACC system like Mercy Air has? Mercy gets dispatched through SNACC and CareFlight says they're in the calls rotation so every other call goes to them but I've never heard them on the Mercy Dispatch TG.

3mary2

Careflight

On my PSR 500 I have Careflight listed on 65296. It's been awhile since I have listened to the SNACC channels. Hope this is helpful.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
PL tone for Care flight

Don't think that is "Care Flight" RRDB lists as AMR with PL tone of 156.7 on 453.9500 are you getting comms on that with another tone?

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
Any luck isolating the TGID for Careflight on SNACC? Any confirmed Mercy Air channel?

3mary2

Mercy Flight for Lie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any luck isolating the TGID for Careflight on SNACC? Any confirmed Mercy Air channel?

According to the RR Database 65328 is Mercy Air Dispatch

3mary2

Careflight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the RR Database 65328 is Mercy Air Dispatch

Ops ! Careflight Helo's are 65296 on Snacc

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Confirmed

Confirmed Care Flight today 65296 they went out to Red Rock Canyon. I just submitted to rrdb as well as Mercy Air 65328.

Last edited:

Hooligan

453.875/179.9 is Mercy Air. I know they're on SNACC too. One would probably be the company voice flight-following & dispatch & the other might be a county dispatch. I haven't paid enough attention to figure out which is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.