any shops round Vegas selling chinese DMR HT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haax

I'll be in Vegas in November, is there anywhere i can grab one of those chinese DMR HTs ?
maybe i could sell my XTS2500 too if there's somewhere ?

Haax

Thanks teufler .. will be a couple months 'til i get to Vegas so i guess they'll be shut buy then, so i best buy online before i get there

cmdrwill

AES is gone, and most of the real camera stores are also gone.

Check the on line stores.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
To be clear AES said gone by 27th but no matter. Gone is gone. They told me last week all inventory would be going to HRO. HRO (Ham Radio Outlet) bought AES. Milwalkee store to become HRO others closed.

com501

Chinese HTs can be had overnight with Amazon Prime. There are dozens. No need for road trip.

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
If you have an Amazon account, download their Amazon Prime Now app. They have a couple Baofeng HTs in stock and can be delivered to your house within a couple of hours. There's no delivery charge, but they do add $5 to your total as a tip for the driver.

teufler

I second Amazon. All of my recent purchases in radios have been through Amazon. Had a couple that were not right, Contacted Amazon, they sent return labels, just dropped off at a NPS store and had a replacement in 4 or 5 days. Takes two days to return, they credit your account, you order and it takes two days to ship back out. This is Amazon Prime standard shipping. Can't beat it, no gas burned driving around, no tax, .

Status
Not open for further replies.