Pro-95 trunking help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevadasky

I have had a Pro-95 for about 3 years now. I never had the time to program it properly until recently. I followed the instructions (or at least I thought I did) on how to set-up
Trunking on EDACS using Win95. I added the frequencies (control channels only) in logical order and talk groups listed on the Washoe County database on the RR page. However, when scanning the scanner will stop very briefly display the talk group number and then start scanning again. There is usually no sound when this occurs. Once in awhile the scanner stops and I hear transmission. Obviously I am missing something. Any suggestions?

Thank you

MilBil

I think that your problem is that you need to program all the frequencies of the system into your scanner not just the control channels .
You should also place the freq. in logical order from the lowest to the highest and make sure you put he first freq. in channel 01 NOT 00.
Also in Win95 the TYPE has to be set to EDACS and the Rx Mode has to be set to EDACS .

tbnmaster

MilBil said:
I think that your problem is that you need to program all the frequencies of the system into your scanner not just the control channels .
You should also place the freq. in logical order from the lowest to the highest and make sure you put he first freq. in channel 01 NOT 00.
Also in Win95 the TYPE has to be set to EDACS and the Rx Mode has to be set to EDACS .

Also don't forget that you can only program one site per bank. It won't work if you try to input multiple sites into a bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.