Southern Nevada Frequency Guide Update 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORCAL

I understand that person/s who produced the excellent Southern Nevada Frequency Guide has relocated to Arizona. Will there be any updates to this guide and who will be responsible for making the updates. My current version is approaching six month old and wonder if the information is still current.

TOUGHLIFE

I was told that three people actually publish the book and only one of them moved to AZ. Further I was advised that the next edition is in the works. Judging from the cover date on editions one thru five (they are seven months apart) the next edition would logically come out in late March or early April. Let us wait and see. I too look forward to updates and new material.

dscully

Is all of the information from the Southern NV Frequency Guide also on RR? I am new to this site and Forum and am trying to load up my BC996 with So NV freqs. Thanks fo the help.
Dennis

TOUGHLIFE

So. NV Freq. Guide

In my opinion the book is more complete and accurate than the information contained on the RR site. It contains a great deal more info., not only radio freqs., talkgroups for trunking systems, radio codes for different agencies, beat maps, and many other items. I would not be without the book as I am a very serious listener. I have not seen the 2007 edition yet but suspect it will be out later this year. The most current book is the Sept. 2006 issue. It seems to be published every seven months.

Status
Not open for further replies.