Reno Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasman315

Premium Subscriber
I am traveling to Reno tomorrow (21) for a funeral. Going to take my old Pro 95 along.
I have programmed it for the Metro Tower 866.3 and 866.9. I believe EDacs have to be programmed into logical order.Radio refrence list the freqs reversed. I am correct in this setting and is the Metro Tower the only freqs I need. By the way what is going on in Reno? Had a heck of a time trying to find a motel?
Nate

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I've got a p95 file setup for Nevada (Las Vegas & Reno). If you'd like I can email it to you. I've tested the Las Vegas stuff and it worked great, but have not personally checked out the Reno data yet. I've got the Nevada TRS and Reno TRS among other freqs programmed from data found here on RR.

JoeyC

upcop said:
Radio refrence list the freqs reversed. I am correct in this setting and is the Metro Tower the only freqs I need

Huh? The LCN listed here in the database is correct. You might consider programming the Slide Mtn system as well, it gives a little better reception in the south end of town.

Gasman315

Premium Subscriber
LCN for Reno

Thanks for the info. I am not familiar with Edacs system. To include Slide mountin my settings would be the following? 866.300 866.900 857.98750. That is why I am a little confused.
RR has 866.9 listed infront of 866.3. I assumed and correct me please that .3 would preceed.9. Unless you list the higher number frq 1st. I truley appreciate your help and look forward to getting off the plane in Reno today. Weather will be much warmer thanher!!
Nate

JoeyC

Negative. For EDACS you have to program EVERY frequency, in the order listed. If you are going to do Slide too, then you need to do it in a different bank.

Gasman315

Premium Subscriber
Reno Edacs

Thanks for the help. For some reason I was thinking Mot2 Control Channel only.

Status
Not open for further replies.