Gunstock area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecps92

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
If you do a little extra research, you can often find the answer without having to ask the question. In addition to the RR.com & FCC databases, New England is fortunate to have another excellent site called Scan New England (Google it for the URL). The answer to who is on 464.575/D465 is there.

As for 464.575/D465, it is Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford. I'll post the link below.

If you can, take a look at the SNE site. Partnered with the RR.com & FCC database, there's quite a bit of info. I use (and contribute) to all three when I can.

I will give you credit. You were running a search when you found it. A lot of people ask and don't bother using that search button.

Gunstock Mountain Resort

paranoia11

no proper email

If you do a little extra research, you can often find the answer without having to ask the question. In addition to the RR.com & FCC databases, New England is fortunate to have another excellent site called Scan New England (Google it for the URL). The answer to who is on 464.575/D465 is there.

As for 464.575/D465, it is Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford. I'll post the link below.

If you can, take a look at the SNE site. Partnered with the RR.com & FCC database, there's quite a bit of info. I use (and contribute) to all three when I can.

I will give you credit. You were running a search when you found it. A lot of people ask and don't bother using that search button.

Gunstock Mountain Resort
I tried to send a reg email to that site after you spend 10 minutes trying to figure out the right email to send it to it ended up bouncing back to me, if you have the correct one please post or pm me with it thank you.

paranoia11

I tried to send all the info they want so you can register, but trying to figure the email address out to send the info 2 didn't work.

Maine45

From Scan New England FAQs:

How do I register so I can post in the forums?

"Use the Register menu option located in the Main drop down menu. Be sure to read the pre-registration page in its entirety as you will be agreeing to its guidelines. Then, simply fill out the form and submit it. The registration process is not automated. I process each individually. This virtually eliminates spammers attempts to register. When filling out the form be sure to do so completely. Vague information in any field usually results in the submission being trashed. I process registrations as quickly as possible. If you have not received an acknowledgement in 48 hours, use the site's Contact Us form to follow up."

paranoia11

From Scan New England FAQs:

How do I register so I can post in the forums?

"Use the Register menu option located in the Main drop down menu. Be sure to read the pre-registration page in its entirety as you will be agreeing to its guidelines. Then, simply fill out the form and submit it. The registration process is not automated. I process each individually. This virtually eliminates spammers attempts to register. When filling out the form be sure to do so completely. Vague information in any field usually results in the submission being trashed. I process registrations as quickly as possible. If you have not received an acknowledgement in 48 hours, use the site's Contact Us form to follow up."

I read that, but the email address they give does not work.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
I read that, but the email address they give does not work.

The email address works fine. Both of my main PC's were being updated to Windows 10 yesterday, so I was not regularly checking email. I see your request and I'll process it as soon as possible.

Sometimes life gets in the way. My utmost apologies for the "inconvenience". :roll:

paranoia11

The email address works fine. Both of my main PC's were being updated to Windows 10 yesterday, so I was not regularly checking email. I see your request and I'll process it as soon as possible.

Sometimes life gets in the way. My utmost apologies for the "inconvenience". :roll:

I was able to to get it right, so I sent one, all is good, sorry if I offended you. Mark (paranoia11)

P S: thanks for the help jmarcel66.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.