Lincoln FD pagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Hey guys
My son just joined Lincoln Fire after moving up to New Hampshire from Connecticut. They gave him all of his gear but he is waiting on his own radio as well as his own pager. In the meantime until he gets his pager I wanted to give him a Minitor 4 how to use until he gets what they issue him. I already have him asking the chief but by chance does anybody know what the pager tones are for Lincoln Fire Department? Normally I would just read one of the department pagers and then pull the information off of that however he's in New Hampshire I'm in Connecticut so that's not going to work really well

NFR85

Hey guys
My son just joined Lincoln Fire after moving up to New Hampshire from Connecticut. They gave him all of his gear but he is waiting on his own radio as well as his own pager. In the meantime until he gets his pager I wanted to give him a Minitor 4 how to use until he gets what they issue him. I already have him asking the chief but by chance does anybody know what the pager tones are for Lincoln Fire Department? Normally I would just read one of the department pagers and then pull the information off of that however he's in New Hampshire I'm in Connecticut so that's not going to work really well

It would be listed here. New Hampshire Fire Tone Outs - Scan New England Wiki

But no one has submitted Tone outs for Lincoln.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Thanks. Want to hear something funny though? Lincoln is not on the list believe it or not. I really appreciate it though I have him like I said asking the chief and if he doesn't know I told them to get one of the invoices from when the pager was done it should be on there

NFR85

Thanks. Want to hear something funny though? Lincoln is not on the list believe it or not. I really appreciate it though I have him like I said asking the chief and if he doesn't know I told them to get one of the invoices from when the pager was done it should be on there

It's part of Twin State Fire Department

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
They do Mutual Aid through Twin State however for any fires in town they are dispatched off of their dispatch frequency through their pagers. The only time they get dispatched for Twin States is when it is a mutual call. It really doesn't matter because not only is Lincoln not that list but Twin States is not either unless I missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.