Hey Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoryCooper

Hey Everyone,

I am new to this forum and would love to get some information flowing here for us Granite Staters.

Please join me in making this a more active board.

Talk to you along the way,

Cory

CoryCooper

Hey...

Not much, just the usual. Some frequencies, tips for the area, etc.

Wherabouts are you in NH? Any tips or good frequencies you have to share?

Cory

CoryCooper

It's been pretty busy over here...I am monitoring tons of stuff...

Salem
Windham
Pelham
Derry
Londonderry
Manchester
Nashua
Methuen
Lawrence

I even get Lynn, Boston, Salem, Chelsea, Malden, Andover -- tons of MA stuff. Been trying to hear the International Space Station when it passes overhead, but no luck yet.

I sent in the update for the Rockingham frequencies they added on the 11th.

Stay in touch.

C

fosters

Like to help you out. Not much new to talk about at the moment. If I get anything good, let you know

Fosters, Henniker N.H.

CoryCooper

Fosters,

Thanks. Good to see you here. Not much for updates here either.

Talk to you along the way.

Cory

fosters

Hey all,
I have a new job, and I will be around the Manchester/Goffstown/Bedford area. They have all Trunked Digital? Not had to use the trunked feature where I am so haven't played with it on the 796d that I have, any tips? Also, anyone getting the encrypted thing. There is one MV unit that it is his only communication. Hate that. Anyone have any others? I know my local PD has encrypted portables.

Dan

fosters

Forgot something, if you need a freq., I have a pretty complete list, so drop me a note here, and I will see what i can come up with. I can even get the Maine SP with my ant. so may be able to help. Even somewhat get Vt., but only the control channel.

Dan

methusaleh

I may not live in NH, but travel through a lot and have friends there...I check this forum almost every day for new activity.

ecps92

Since your from Claremont, how about an update on the Hanover new Freq changes...
Rumors of new Rptrs / new Freqs on both sides of the river..

Any chance of validating the Freq/Tone info and submitting to the RRDB :confused:

I'm from N. H. and read everything that's posted in the N. H. forum. I think there are a few others as well.

WX1N

Premium Subscriber
Since your from Claremont, how about an update on the Hanover new Freq changes...
Rumors of new Rptrs / new Freqs on both sides of the river..

Any chance of validating the Freq/Tone info and submitting to the RRDB :confused:

The rumors are true. The repeaters are on 155.8275 and the system is currently in use. The system is licensed to Norwich, Vt. under the call WQMZ941. Here's a link to the FCC info on the license, if you'd like to look at the transmitter lcoations: ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - WQMZ941 - NORWICH, TOWN OF

I'm not sure if 154.13 is still in use at all, or what towns are being dispatched on the new system. I have heard Hanover get dispatched to multiple calls on the new system, but haven't kept track of who else I've heard. I've been told it is a simulcast system, but don't know for sure.

I'll try to get a tone for you next time I have the scanner on.

WX1N

Premium Subscriber
Is that frequency for Fire, Police, EMS services???
Or do you know what it's for?

Thanks

From what I've heard, it sounds like the usage is the same as on their old frequency - fire/EMS dispatch. I haven't heard any police usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.