NJ Scanner Programming Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Here's a convenient [FONT=&quot][/FONT]location for anyone wanting to share their programming with other board members. I request a forum admin to please 'sticky' this post at the top.

Please remember to list the make & model that your file is for & what software was used to create it.

My FreeScan 396XT file can be found here, and will always be the latest one I have worked on...

Last edited:

Highpockets

Ocean County File:

The attached file was created for the GRE PSR600 using WIN500.

It might not have everything that is available to program in for Ocean County, but, it's what I use the 600 for!

It has, Conventional PD's, Fire/EMS, Manchester Trunked, OC Trunked local PD's Fire/EMS Sheriffs Dept, NJSP Troops A B C Parkway Turnpike and NJSP Medical (North/South Star).

I hope this file gives other users ideas or helps new scanner owners get started. :D

Last edited:

NYRHKY94

Bergen-Rockland Win500 File

Hello:

I've attached the Win500 file that I use for Bergen & Rockland County when I visit family in the area and bring along my Pro-106.

Last edited:

NYRHKY94

Bergen-Rockland Proscan File

Hello:

I've attached the Proscan file that I use for my Bergen-Rockland live feed. The feed is broadcast with a BC796D scanner.

Last edited:

NYRHKY94

Bergen-Rockland Win96 File

Hello:

I've attached the Bergen-Rockland County Win96 file that I use with my Pro-96 when visiting family in the area.

Last edited:

wnjl

Here's mine for my PSR-500 in Burlington County, NJ, using PSREdit. All of Burlington County and lots of surrounding areas in the file as well.

Attachments

• 500home.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 382

MilAirNJ

Thanks Alot

I got my 996 in the mail yesterday! I would just like to thank everyone who posted there files here. It has been an incredible help!! You have no idea! Very smart idea for starting this sticky! Just a few questions maybe someone can assist. For some reason when I send Burlington Co & Ocean County trunked system from Freescan into the 996 it is not taking... Its sending in the ID's but no frequencies for the sites. I mainly use proscan to program my radio. I send it in using freescan then read it using proscan and sure enough Burlington and ocean are left out (frequencies). Anyone happen to have an explanation why this might be happening. Or maybe have a proscan file for Burlington that might work! Thanks alot!

cpuerror

I got my 996 in the mail yesterday! I would just like to thank everyone who posted there files here. It has been an incredible help!! You have no idea! Very smart idea for starting this sticky! Just a few questions maybe someone can assist. For some reason when I send Burlington Co & Ocean County trunked system from Freescan into the 996 it is not taking... Its sending in the ID's but no frequencies for the sites. I mainly use proscan to program my radio. I send it in using freescan then read it using proscan and sure enough Burlington and ocean are left out (frequencies). Anyone happen to have an explanation why this might be happening. Or maybe have a proscan file for Burlington that might work! Thanks alot!

Check to make sure the site is set to type Motorola UHF. It may import as VHF which could cause some problems.

rmosier

Northern NJ, Eastern PA, and NYC file for BCD396T using BCTOOL

Here is my file for the Northern NJ, Eastern PA, and NYC area. My scanner is BCD396T and the software is BCTOOL

(I'm having trouble uploading the file...is it not possible to upload a .csv file from BCTOOL?)

Last edited:

cvsr

This is my WIN500 file for Union/Hudson county. It includes Union Township, Irvington, Hillside, Kenilworth, Milburn, Springfield, Newark, Jersey City, Bayonne, NJSP Troop A, B. C. Essex/Union ATF, NYPD, NYFD, some Newark Liberty International. Hope you find it useful!!

Attachments

• Win500060309.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 363

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Here is my file for the Northern NJ, Eastern PA, and NYC area. My scanner is BCD396T and the software is BCTOOL

(I'm having trouble uploading the file...is it not possible to upload a .csv file from BCTOOL?)

rmosier, two ways to go here - rename the file to a .txt type, or zip(compress) it; either way will fly. You can see the valid file types if you scroll down past 'additional options' and see the text above 'manage attachments' 73 Mike

rmosier

Make sure your Excel columns are in the correct order (Name, Freq, Tone, etc) that caused me some problems too.

fireman_dude

Premium Subscriber
Ocean County USD file for BCT15. Also Police, Fire and Ems. NJSP Troops A & C

Attachments

• Ocean County Sys.usd
    2.6 KB · Views: 386
  • Bob Fire_EMS.usd
    4.4 KB · Views: 291
  • Bob Police.usd
    1.1 KB · Views: 287
  • NJSP Troop C.usd
    1.6 KB · Views: 348