Morris County Trs System

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCC419

I'm looking for anyone that has programed the county trunking system into a 996xt. I have all the correct frequency's in and hear the control channel, but when it comes to the bandplan it ask's for a upper frequency. I have a 996t and i had it running in a few minutes.

Highpockets

I'm looking for anyone that has programed the county trunking system into a 996xt. I have all the correct frequency's in and hear the control channel, but when it comes to the bandplan it ask's for a upper frequency. I have a 996t and i had it running in a few minutes.

Try:

471.0000 472.7375 12.5 380
476.0000 478.9875 12.5 520

W2SJW

Database Admin
Or just get the file from the link in my signature & upload Morris via FreeScan... ;)

W2SJW

Database Admin
OK, I just opened my current database & re-saved the file using the latest FreeScan 2.04. Give that a go & let me know what happens (if you cant open the zip itself, I have no idea what to tell you).

rangers38

Premium Subscriber
Mirs

Does anyone have a complete listing of all the MIRS channels? There are other channels on the system which are not list in the RR for the trunk system. UTAC-1,2,3 for example

DannB

Premium Subscriber
Still not working on my end

OK, I just opened my current database & re-saved the file using the latest FreeScan 2.04. Give that a go & let me know what happens (if you cant open the zip itself, I have no idea what to tell you).

Still Cant open it... oh well

RocketNJ

Does anyone have a complete listing of all the MIRS channels? There are other channels on the system which are not list in the RR for the trunk system. UTAC-1,2,3 for example

The UTAC channels are not trunked, that is why they are not listed on the Morris TRS.

RocketNJ

does that mean even ems and fire will be encrypted?
seems so..

I highly doubt you will hear fire or ems using encryption.

Police have some radios capable of encryption and there is a law enforcement tralkgroup that is for encrypted traffic. Also some other LE agencies use encryption for sensitive communications. The standard dispatch stuff is in the clear.

rangers38

Premium Subscriber
RocketNJ-- I know that the freq. are not trunked but the MIRS system is. I also don't see any listing in the Morris County RR for the UTAC channels in either trunked or conventional listings.

robbinsj2

RocketNJ-- I know that the freq. are not trunked but the MIRS system is. I also don't see any listing in the Morris County RR for the UTAC channels in either trunked or conventional listings.

UCALL and UTAC1-UTAC3 are not specific to Morris County -- they are standardized nationwide and FCC licensure is not required for public safety eligibles to use them. Therefore it was RadioReference.com's decision to list these channels, along with other standardized channels, in the wiki. Right or wrong, that's where they can be found.

NJ has created some of their own UTAC channels on top of the standardized ones. These are listed in the database here under NJ State Agencies: Common/Shared. This reduces redundancy, which is particularly helpful for scanners which automatically download their programming from the database.

Jim

res5cue

got a note from a friend that UTAC-3 is to always be used by all agencies who are dispatched by Morris County for communication to any medevac helicopters.

JCC419

Looking for correct talkgroup I.D. for the road dept. Database here has 33136 County Gov #1 and 33200 County Gov #2 John Buricelli's site has it as I.D. 174 .

Status
Not open for further replies.