RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > New Jersey Radio Discussion Forum

New Jersey Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of New Jersey.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 1:27 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I just unlocked Toops A and C. I'll try broadcasting all three for a while. I can't promise I'll keep them open if they prevent good coverage of Morris county:

Morris County Police, Fire, EMS, and SPEN Live Scanner Audio Feed
Sponsored links
Old 01-23-2013, 3:07 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

NJSP Troop B feed is up can someone check audio for me

http://http://www.radioreference.com.../?feedId=13344
Old 01-23-2013, 3:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpearsall View Post
NJSP Troop B feed is up can someone check audio for me

http://http://www.radioreference.com.../?feedId=13344
I just clicked on the link to check audio for you and got "Internet Explorer cannot display this page"

I clicked on the link for "Morris County....." in rmosier's post above yours, to see if there was something with my computer preventing me from opening links, but his link comes up okay.
Old 01-24-2013, 7:04 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default To Robert

Robert, The link doesn't work. I accessed the feed via your profile. It's working, but the audio is VERY loud.
Old 01-30-2013, 8:31 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsb8940 View Post
For Central NJ, I plan to bring live two audio feeds in the next 2 weeks (have not applied or been approved yet by RR):

FEED 1:

Central Simulcast:
  • Troop C Patrol Operations Talkgroups
    • Troop C Fleetwide
    • Hamilton Headquarters
    • 4-COMM Dispatch Central
  • Toll Road Patrol Operations Talkgroups
    • GSP Central
    • NJTP Central
    • Fleetwide
  • Statewide NJSP Operations Talkgroups
    • Aviation
    • EAS
    • SP Fleet
FEED 2:

Central Simulcast:
  • EMS & Hospitals Talkgroups
    • All TGS
I would be using two Uniden BCT15X scanners for each feed. Just waiting on additional hardware to support streaming these 2 additional feeds. The monitored TGS are subject to change as my target area is the I-195 Corridor along with Central GSP/NJTP. Any feedback welcomed if any of these are not for this area or I am missing TGS (I am new to monitoring NJSP).

Reference New Jersey State Police Trunking System, Statewide, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies for each specific TG would be included

The New Jersey Statewide Medevac feed is Live!

New Jersey Statewide Medevac Live Scanner Audio Feed

Enjoy!
Sponsored links
Old 01-30-2013, 12:11 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

FEED 2:

Central Simulcast:

EMS & Hospitals Talkgroups
All TGS

Please watch those EMS & Hospitals Talkgroups, carrying them may violate RR/Broadcastify TOS, Especially if they carry patient information. Check the TOS and or Audio Feed Admin before submitting your feed application.

Thanks

Ken

Old 01-30-2013, 1:20 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey_Ken View Post
FEED 2:

Central Simulcast:

EMS & Hospitals Talkgroups
All TGS

Please watch those EMS & Hospitals Talkgroups, carrying them may violate RR/Broadcastify TOS, Especially if they carry patient information. Check the TOS and or Audio Feed Admin before submitting your feed application.

Thanks

Ken
Thanks Ken for the heads up. The feed has already been approved and these talk groups were discussed, but later approved as those Talkgroups are not ambulance to hospital and not used by Ambulances (and not related to the HEAR system). Ambulances do not have access to the Statewide Trunked System as it's purpose is an Interdepartmental statewide network in cooperation between NJ State Police and Regional Communication Centers statewide. In fact, each agency is charged for the equipment by New Jersey State Police Radio Mainteance Unit which bills the lead agency UMDNJ REMCS who inturn bills based on usage by each radio unit. Each agency is authorized to have 1 base station and 1 portable radio. Additional units requested are reviewed by the New Jersey EMS Communication Committee and approved by the Office of Emergency Medical Service.

They are intended for large/Mass Casualty Incidents where Statewide and/or regional coordination between hospitals/MICU's dispatch centers and State/County/Local EMS Coordinators are required. The EMS system in NJ has prepared for any number of large incidents requiring a large EMS reponse and coordination between these interdepartment agencies however without this system, they would not be able to communicate as there was no shared statewide radio system prior. The NJ State Police's State Wide Trunk system meets this purpose under restrictions to limit the amount of authorized radios and agencies as this system will already be heavily utilitzed if such an incident took place with a large scale response.

It is well documented in the following document published by the State of New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services:

State of New Jersey
Department of Health and Senior Services
Office of Emergency Medical Services
EMS COMMUNICATIONS PLAN JEMS 4TH EDITION
Revised July 2006
Old 01-30-2013, 3:18 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

RBS8940,

You did your home work! A+ !

Thanks for reading.
Ken

Old 01-30-2013, 3:46 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Not to rain on anyones parade and it does not bother me but northstar and southstar does give updates inflight
Sponsored links
Old 01-30-2013, 4:46 PM
Mentor
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; DROID BIONIC Build/6.7.2-223_DBN_M4-23) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolant113
Well for now i would just use my regular trunking scanner. However if they do change in the future i can swap it out for my digital handheld temporarily and then buy a 996 like i plan on. I wonder how much traffic i can really pick up from here in Mansfield. Not to busy of an area besides part of 80 and 78. But i am not familiar with how strong the system is and what i could pick up.
Mansfield in Burlington County? There shouldn't be any problem hearing West Trenton and Bordentown. I would think Berlin and Princeton are doable, judging from what I hear in the car when in the area. HTH.
Old 01-30-2013, 5:11 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by trsundstrom View Post
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; DROID BIONIC Build/6.7.2-223_DBN_M4-23) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Mansfield in Burlington County? There shouldn't be any problem hearing West Trenton and Bordentown. I would think Berlin and Princeton are doable, judging from what I hear in the car when in the area. HTH.
No, Mansfield in Warren County. It borders Hackettstown on the east side. There is a trooper station in Mansfield however i think its listed under Washington.
Old 02-03-2013, 9:23 AM
Mentor
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Ah, the old two Mansfields trick. Akin to Hamilton twp in Mercer and Atlantic counties...
Old 02-03-2013, 1:01 PM

Default NJ State Police Feed

And let's not forget about the 4 Washington townships in Bergen, Gloucester, Morris, and Warren counties!
Old 02-03-2013, 2:13 PM
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Technically 5 Washingtons if you count the borough in Warren County...