NJ Area Fire/EMS/Police Incident Discusion Teamspeek Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolant113

I was looking into a teamspeek server and i was thinking about creating one for anybody to really use whenever to discuss active incidents going on around NJ/Tri-State Area. Is it just me with a stupid idea or would anybody actually use it? I think it would be pretty cool

AC2OY

I would use it there is always stuff we can discuss in North Jersey!!! I would be as active as I can I think it is a very good idea!!

Coolant113

North Jersey Teamspeak

I created a New Jersey Incident Team Speak Server. It is open for anybody to use and to discuss things regarding anything going on in New Jersey

It has 4 Channels:

North Jersey- For any active incidents going on in North Jersey

South Jersey- For any active incidents going on in South Jersey

RR Discusion- To discuss anything about Radio Reference

IPN Dispatchers- Which is a LOCKED Channel that will only be available for New Jersey IPN Dispatchers If you are a IPN Dispatcher and you want access to this channel please PM me and i will give you access to the channel.

What You Need:
Teamspeak 3 Client
Download TeamSpeak 3 Free

Server Address:
northjerseyrr.teamspeak3.com

Port:

Feel free to check it out. I want to make it as active as possible and am open to any suggestions. I have never worked with a Team Speak server and this is my first time so if anybody is interested in helping me out with it PM me and well talk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.