Lincoln Park PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pursuit

Its been a few weeks since i heard them on 476.600. Maybe they moved to another frequency?

SCPD

QRT
Lincon Park PD

Since this town is located in Morris County, and their frequencies fall very close to MC Trunk frequencies, any chance they may have switched to the Morris County P25 Trunk System:confused:?

According to their license, they have 3 repeater frequencies under the same call sign. Perhaps they switched their services around to use a different repeater. Also you may want to check 479.6000 is licensed as a mobile frequency at 40W output. Perhaps this has become a 4th base / simplex channel or even now "repeaterized" despite what the license says. Another choice again despite what the license has as an emission NFM 11K2F3E, could the have change emission to P25:confused:?

Robinsmark

LPPD

Since this town is located in Morris County, and their frequencies fall very close to MC Trunk frequencies, any chance they may have switched to the Morris County P25 Trunk System:confused:?

According to their license, they have 3 repeater frequencies under the same call sign. Perhaps they switched their services around to use a different repeater. Also you may want to check 479.6000 is licensed as a mobile frequency at 40W output. Perhaps this has become a 4th base / simplex channel or even now "repeaterized" despite what the license says. Another choice again despite what the license has as an emission NFM 11K2F3E, could the have change emission to P25:confused:?

That is a possibility that they may have gone over to MC Trunk, but that would depend upon weather their current radios are compatible with the County's system. That I don't know. I got a look inside one of their PD cars a year ago and the radios were Motorola Pro Series. The database for this site says the DPW frequency is NFM, BUT I have reason to believe that the DPW Repeater is P25 and NOT just NFM. Eventually I guess we'll find out.

SCPD

QRT
The license reports all frequencies as 11K2F3E or Narrow Band FM.

However, The RR data base is showing 476.6000 P25 with a NAC 205, not to confuse with DPL 205 on the Fire Ch 478.5000.

Conclusion, you will need a P25 digital scanner to monitor the LPPD P25. That's it:D!

Status
Not open for further replies.