155.0400 W. Cape May

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymatt1978

I found this in cityfreq.com but it wasn't listed in the RR Database.. The only info I can get is it's licensed to West Cape May.. Any ideas??

SCPD

QRT
W Cape May

I found this in cityfreq.com but it wasn't listed in the RR Database.. The only info I can get is it's licensed to West Cape May.. Any ideas??

It's licensed under WXY303 with a Base and 62 Mobiles. It's an active license until 8/3/2022. However it's emission are still 2Okhz not NFM.
From what I have seen in other and older data, the frequency is for municipal/township services. Which can be a catch all for everything since the borough is such a small town. Especially for other smaller town services other than Police, Fire and EMS unless it's used as a "Local" channel by the Public Safety Agencies. Suggest we get someone to monitor at least to see if this frequency is still being used and get their PL.and if it's indeed confirmed an active frequency. Submit it and it will be added to the DB.

jaymatt1978

Just picked off a PL of 141.3 really I would label it "Town Services" The DPW was using it but I think the FD has access to it as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.