RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > New Jersey Radio Discussion Forum

New Jersey Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of New Jersey.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2013, 5:23 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Default 155.0400 W. Cape May

I found this in cityfreq.com but it wasn't listed in the RR Database.. The only info I can get is it's licensed to West Cape May.. Any ideas??
kc2gik@justinmattes.com
Sponsored links
Old 06-28-2013, 3:35 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Arrow W Cape May

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymatt1978 View Post
I found this in cityfreq.com but it wasn't listed in the RR Database.. The only info I can get is it's licensed to West Cape May.. Any ideas??
It's licensed under WXY303 with a Base and 62 Mobiles. It's an active license until 8/3/2022. However it's emission are still 2Okhz not NFM.
From what I have seen in other and older data, the frequency is for municipal/township services. Which can be a catch all for everything since the borough is such a small town. Especially for other smaller town services other than Police, Fire and EMS unless it's used as a "Local" channel by the Public Safety Agencies. Suggest we get someone to monitor at least to see if this frequency is still being used and get their PL.and if it's indeed confirmed an active frequency. Submit it and it will be added to the DB.