Mall Shooter - Paramus, Bergen County

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvdet

several towns responding with County SWAT Garden State Plaza Rt17/RT4 based on nemerous calls of a gunman in the mall

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
I'm watching the Northwest Bergen feed and NJSP Troop B feed go from 42 and 99 listeners to 163 and 316 as I type this.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
"Twin Valley" refers to the geographic areas of Pascack Valley and Northern Valley, not the name of a police agency. Check the feed description for the details of what agencies it covers.

Twin Valley Police, Fire and EMS

KC2zZe

When was this "Twin Valley" term created? I thought the Pascack Valley / Northern Valley systems together were called the IMAA (Interboro Mutual Aid Association)?

ScanXO

formally East Jersey part time south of the Border
There is no such geo location known as Twin Valley - whom ever came up with that, the term is misleading there is no such thing and a visitor to the feed might miss out on that coverage in Bergen County. Interboro Mutual Aid makes up those towns in the area known as Northern Valley area even this reference 'Northern Valley is more - I think - IMHO a real estate sales product, these "valleys" are not separated by any barriers - its one block of houses after another

Status
Not open for further replies.