Belleville Police & Fire Depts. in Sentinel Root Munu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC2OY

Mods if this is the wrong area please move. I was Scrolling through Sentinel's Root menus for Belleville Police & Fire Depts Municipalities but only see the old frequencies. I know they went to Interop,my question is in Sentinel's Database where are they? I get to USA,New Jersey,Essex County,then try a few subroots but to no avail. Are they hiding maybe somewhere under State Police? Any help would be appreciated.

BIODTL1997

Premium Subscriber
Belleville Police & Fire Depts. in Sentinel Root Munu?

They have joined the NJICS P25 system. Under Essex County.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AC2OY

Bio I'm a tad rusty with the programming do I need to edit the profile then highlight the talk groups I want to append to my favorite list in order to get them in there with the current alpha tags?

mondaro

Feed Provider
Belleville Fire department HAS NOT switch over to PSIC they don't even have a base station installed yet, BUT they do have test radios out there. Police still has both systems but mainly in the new PSIC system which are getting mixed reviews by the Police in the patrol division.

I would keep the old and new systems in your radio such as Elizabeth and Newark.

Hope this helps.

Tony

AC2OY

Belleville Fire department HAS NOT switch over to PSIC they don't even have a base station installed yet, BUT they do have test radios out there. Police still has both systems but mainly in the new PSIC system which are getting mixed reviews by the Police in the patrol division.

I would keep the old and new systems in your radio such as Elizabeth and Newark.

Hope this helps.

Tony

Thank You Anthony!!!! Your right Belleville PD sounds horrible in my 536 they come up on the interop 700mHz system under talk groups in the 42xx area and they sound very muddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.