Atlantic City Outlet Security ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

Did anyone confirm which frequencies the security around the outlet area use now? I found one recent license in the FCC DB for them here ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQOU723 - TANGER PROPERTIES LTD PTNSHIP DBA ATLANTIC CITY OUTLET CENTER - Frequencies Summary

However, nothing listed here on RR. Not sure if the FCC license is just for the stores to communicate on, security, or a mixture of both since 6 frequencies are licensed. I am heading down there in a couple weeks, and looking to see what I can hear. If no one knows, I'll submit info to the DB if I confirm anything while down there.

maverick15951

Tangier

Check the FB2 freq ... I believe they are running TRBO conventional on that freq ... dont think they use any of the others ... If i remember correct the system is localized ... I think its only on a 2 story building

Analogrules

According to the FCC licenses for all the frequencies, you are incorrect on both things. I am seeing 25-40 Watt outputs for these frequencies as well as analog emissions. I will paste the emission designator info here. 11K2F3E 2.5 kHz deviation FM "narrowband 12.5 kHz" analog voice, 11.25 kHz occupied bandwidth (11K0 and 11K3 prefixes are effectively considered the same as 11K2); 30 - 50 MHz licensees DO NOT need to convert to this.

However, I have seen in the past that the emissions outlined in licenses do not always match what they are "really" using. So it's still possible that they are using DMR. I will post to let you all know once I get down there, unless someone beats me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.