Rio Fire in Jemez - Santa Fe National Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmbobcat

Frequencies are:
Air Attack - 123.8250 (Victor)
Air-to-Ground - 169.2000 ((Air Tac 3)
Flight Following - 168.6500

Request was made for another Victor frequency for rotary aircraft (helicopters) but I haven't heard it assigned as of yet.

Dave

SCPD

QRT
Rio fire

Are you able to pick the fires up? If so is there a way uou can stream the fire? It is very easy to do . There are a lot of us that would like to listen to the fire. Thanks Tom Retired forest fire warden!

kq5m

Feed Provider
I have channelized (left / right) my Rio Rancho DPS feed. Rio Rancho DPS is now on the left channel.

On the right channel is the US Forest Service Cibola and Santa Fe National Forests. I plan to have this feed active during the spring and summer wildfire season, and will have the Air Attack and Air-to-Ground frequencies active if I can get them and I can hear them from my location. You can also hear smoke and weather reports from the lookouts in both the Santa Fe (Cerro Palado) and Cibloa (Capilla Peak) National Forests. (You can see what lookout towers are still active in New Mexico at New Mexico Fire Lookouts - State Listing Page.)

If you are using a client that support a Balance control, like Windows Media Player, you can slide the Balance to left or right to only hear one feed.

Mjvaldez69

What frequencies are being used for the Pacheco Canyon Fire in Santa Fe National Forest?

Status
Not open for further replies.