Well, here I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth_vader

Some of you might recognise me from that "other" forum (not going to say which one in particular...well, okay, it's the one that eventually spawned "Radioinsight"). I've been around, but I'm new here, so...here I am.

Not sure if this post is supposed to say anything else, or what...

Darth_vader

Sigblock

So, how do I generate and include a signature block on my posts? Is this something that's only available to pay ("premium") users, what?

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
So, how do I generate and include a signature block on my posts? Is this something that's only available to pay ("premium") users, what?
Click the UserCP link in the line just above the forum description, then looking at the left side you will see one of the links that will allow you to edit your signature. Or, just for ease, click this link.

Darth_vader

"Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature." (from lougmaag's URL)

I see now looking through the FAQ that I apparently won't be able to do this for a while. (Looks like the sysop won't say, but do any of you guys know how many posts I'll have to put up before I'll be upgraded from cargo to coach? I'm guessing 15-20 or so.)

Oh well.

Darth_vader

...Guess not.

So what's the deal with HTML as specified in the little status box at the bottom of the page? Is it disabled across the board or just for cargo-class flying n00bz like myself?

(If my previous reply goes through, this'll be #6.)

Edit add: Yup, I just successfully posted to the Satcom board and added a sigblock, so it looks like we now know what our magic number is. Great; glad to see that it all works. ;o)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.