A quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kailef

How come when you visit someone's profile and you try to click the Send PM to send the user a private message, you get something like "you do not have permission to access this page"? It's acting like I'm trying to edit a post when I'm just trying to send a user a private message.

I was going to contact a broadcaster to let him know their stream isn't reporting a specific county anymore like it lists that it does. I did click the report a problem feature and that worked, but first tried contacting the broadcaster privately but got that message that's acting like I'm trying to edit a post or something when trying to send the user a private message.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Although you have registered, you are a new user and not yet an approved member. This is an anti-spam measure in place to help us manage the massive amount of spam received by this site. All new registered accounts are limited until they have become approved members, which takes, participating in the public regular forums, like this one. Participate and you will become an approved member soon enough and the PM and email functions will become available to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.