ramesey electronic model ss70a speech descrambler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

infidelusa

Im having problems hearing my favorite freq 151.3250 and 154.775 because i believe they have went to some kind of voice scrambler or speech inversion. Im using a unden basic scanner and thinking about buying the ramesey electronic speech scrambler/descrambler model SS7A. Right now the freq sounds like donald duck. Please help

Ed_Seedhouse

Premium Subscriber
Im having problems hearing my favorite freq 151.3250 and 154.775 because i believe they have went to some kind of voice scrambler or speech inversion. Im using a unden basic scanner and thinking about buying the ramesey electronic speech scrambler/descrambler model SS7A. Right now the freq sounds like donald duck. Please help

"Sounds like Donald Duck" is what people typically hear when the signal is modulated in Single Side Band mode. Yes, there are people who broadcast SSB at VHF frequencies. However some kind of voice scrambling on an FM signal is more likely at these frequencies.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
I don't want to see another new thread on this topic. Stick to your first one and leave the discussion there. Anything further will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.