home patrol scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

motts119

Premium Subscriber
having trouble programming the new interoperable 25 in my home patrol have upgrade and arc software. can someone please tell me how to do this. you can contact me at motts119@yahoo.com thanks

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
1) You need to give more information about what specific system you are talking about. Telling us where you are (state and county) would help a lot.

2) All known radio systems in the US/Canada are already in the HomePatrol-1's database. If your system is not, the normal reason is that you have not recently updated the database in the scanner.

lindsay34654

HP Issue

Thanks for the comeback on my question The issues are

Select service Type

Racing Officials
Racing Teams
Custom 1-8
This do not highlight and you cannot do anything with them, am I missing something or doing something wrong that I cannot get them to work?

Advance Menu

Select Nation Wide

Environmental Canada
General Public Radio Canada
Inter-ops Canada
Marine Canada
Rail Canada
Amateur Radio Canada

None of the above light up they just stay gray. Is there a setting that I need to make or do they activate once I get close to that area. What am I missing.

Thanks for your help In advance.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
If you have not created channels that use those service tags, and loaded those channels in the current channels, then they will remain greyed out. The scanner only allows you to select service tags that are used by some channel in the current load.

Canadian nationwide services are only available to scan if you've set your location to be inside (or near the border of) Canada. You would not be able to hear any of those channels from Florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.