scanner info about harris radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetfordjr

I am not up on all this radio stuff too much. We current are using Motorola 800 at our city and I have a radio shack por95 scanner that lets me scan the system from home. We are in the process of changing to harris radio system, and I have been told there is not a scanner to listen to harris. I was also told though that harris has the 800 freq that I might/should be able to hear, but not the freq for the military. anyone able to tell me if I buy a new scanner, maybe even something like the home patrol if I will be able to hear the harris radio system?

N8IAA

I am not up on all this radio stuff too much. We current are using Motorola 800 at our city and I have a radio shack por95 scanner that lets me scan the system from home. We are in the process of changing to harris radio system, and I have been told there is not a scanner to listen to harris. I was also told though that harris has the 800 freq that I might/should be able to hear, but not the freq for the military. anyone able to tell me if I buy a new scanner, maybe even something like the home patrol if I will be able to hear the harris radio system?

Since we are not all psyhic:D What and where is this Harris system:confused:
Then maybe an answer can be given.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.