Reverse Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymourmtn

Premium Subscriber
Greetings
Is there a way to do a Frequency search in RR?
I see a frequency and hear traffic but am trying to determine where it came from?

Thanks
Doug

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
It also appears that you have to be a premium member of this website.

While there are some advanced features of the database that require premium membership (such as customized reports in PDF format, CSV exporting, and web programming service, etc.) general searching by state, county, and local levels... as well as reverse searches as described above, do not require a premium membership.

Premium Subscription Information Page

n5ims

While there are some advanced features of the database that require premium membership (such as customized reports in PDF format, CSV exporting, and web programming service, etc.) general searching by state, county, and local levels... as well as reverse searches as described above, do not require a premium membership.

Premium Subscription Information Page

Explain this then when I attempted to do one.

Attachments

• PremiumRequired.jpg
    PremiumRequired.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 234

jfhtm350

Explain this then when I attempted to do one.

You have always had to be a premium subscriber since Ive been here.

It does not help people wanting to search and find frequencies and post them in the database that are not a premium subscriber. It seems to me that it would benefit RR's database if it was changed. I like to search and find stuff or I probably would have never submitted anything to the database, just from the time it takes to listen and track something down and then find it in the database the whole time a county or two away among the ones that are not.

I always search the FCC database but they do not provide repeater codes but RR does. Sometimes the repeater codes are not listed here and they exist and I have found them wrong before.

FCC: Wireless Telecommunications Bureau

License Search - Geographic Search

What frequency and PL/DPL code are you picking up? Maybe I can recieve it or have already found it and cant figure out who it is myself. There are also others that would help in the TN forum that are around the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.