Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny616

im shooting in the dark........do you know anyone who can program a police scanner? [radioshack triple trunking} or the frequencies for jefferson county al..........bham al. it was gift from my daughter, for these. i had them at one time, then one day gone. please help.

n4yek

from this Danny.... no i don't know how to program radio shack triple trunk scanner :)

Any other Danny's out there want to give it a shot?

N8IAA

im shooting in the dark........do you know anyone who can program a police scanner? [radioshack triple trunking} or the frequencies for jefferson county al..........bham al. it was gift from my daughter, for these. i had them at one time, then one day gone. please help.

I'm guessing either a 163, or 164. Being that he is a new member, all his posts have to be moderated for a short time.
To answer his question, no it will not work with all of the Jefferson county trunked system TGID's.
Alabama appears to be moving to a statewide Phase II P-25 system. I would wait and get one of the new Uniden 436/536 scanners, or when Whistler comes out with the rebadged GRE 800.
For now, you can get a used Pro-106, BCD-396XT. HP-1 will work for now. some for sale in the For Sale forum.
HTH,
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.