Help programming a scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmnewburn

Premium Subscriber
This past Christmas I bought my husband a uniden BCD396XT, We got a few channels programmed into the scanner by accident. But there are so many more channels that need programmed into the scanner. I talked to a few different people on Christmas last year and I thought maybe they could help me or someone could.

We just want to have someone in my area program this scanner and I am willing to pay them to do this. I live in the Omaha Nebraska area...anyone in this area that could help us.

DickH

This past Christmas I bought my husband a uniden BCD396XT, We got a few channels programmed into the scanner by accident. But there are so many more channels that need programmed into the scanner. I talked to a few different people on Christmas last year and I thought maybe they could help me or someone could.

We just want to have someone in my area program this scanner and I am willing to pay them to do this. I live in the Omaha Nebraska area...anyone in this area that could help us.

You might get a better response in the Nebraska forum.
Nebraska Radio Discussion Forum - The RadioReference.com Forums

copperhd

Premium Subscriber
Programing help

I know what you are going through, theses things are tough right out of the box & near impossible without the software & computer. If you look on YOUTUBE there are several videos showing how to program these with a couple of different softwares out there that will show you step by step. After I figured out what I was doing I can program 1500 channels in about 15 minutes & you can save it all to your computer to reprogram again if needed in even less time or even to another scanner.

teufler

cass cty

here is a zipped file for Cass Cty. not surewhat other counties you are interested in but this is a starting point.PM has details on using the file.

Attachments

• cass cty.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.