Help with Home Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

erv5856

I recently purchased the Home Patrol scanner since it was self programming and seemed easier than a traditional scanner.
I am having trouble receiving my local police/fire/public safety in Franklin County NC. It's on a traditional trunked frequency I believe.
I am able to receive many nearby counties and towns but not Franklin County. I have updated the scanner with the latest database. I have also upgraded the antenna even though I am very close by to county seat.

Would appreciate any suggestions

erv5856

Franklin County has a live feed available on line. I was trying to get that on my scanner. Its usually active on line but is silent on my scanner. I do live close by to the transmitters and pick up stations much farther away. Just strange to me.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Franklin County has a live feed available on line. I was trying to get that on my scanner. Its usually active on line but is silent on my scanner. I do live close by to the transmitters and pick up stations much farther away. Just strange to me.
Do you have all the service types selected you want to hear selected? If not that could be partly a issue for you not receiving everything.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.