Scanner Magazines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
The magazines are too technical for me and are mostly advertisements.

RadioReference is the best resource for scanner listeners, minus all the haters and crybabies.

The Wiki here is the greatest.

ka1njl

I'll also recommend The Spectrum Monitor. Great content by experienced writers. And it's all electronic so it's very convenient and reasonably priced.

maalox

there is national communications you get it every 2 months monitoring times was the best along with popular communications otherwise thats it happy scanning.

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
The Spectrum Monitor is excellent as is The Scanner Digest. Both are distributed via e-mail in a pdf format.

The most up to the minute information is covered on Radio Reference. The others are worth a look as well.

timm1060

Thanks all for the quick and informative response's...I will check them all out...I'm fairly new to RR and plan to get more involved with my scanners now that I'm RETIRED!!! Thanks again. Tim.

n2pqq

Premium Subscriber
The Spectrum Monitor -- Look no further !!!

kc2kth

Recently discovered Spectrum Monitor myself. I was a long time PopComm and MT reader although fell off of PopComm in the early 00s and MT during its last couple of years. Since several of the writers of MT are now writing for The Spectrum Monitor its a familiar voice.

timm1060

Please advise how I can use RR to identify the frequency of a local contracting business...it is not listed in the RR businesses for the area. Thank you in advance. Tim.

timm1060

Thanks for the direction QDP2012...I realize my posting error...also...in regards to my magazine post...I have selected "The Spectrum Monitor' magazine...and have ordered a single copy to review prior to subscribing...but am realizing that RR has a wealth of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.