536hp- QK I forgot how to add

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderblue

Been over a year since set up my scanner and added 2 Favorites. I forgot how to get the QK's to work I guess. On the scanner it shows the 2 new lists (in selects Lists to Monitor) and they are on but I can't get the two new lists to when I hit the Eyes after selecting either one of what I thought QK#. All I see on my screen is (Quick Key Naviagation) w/a beep-beep.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
The sequence FQK eYes should do it.

Confirm that you have assigned Favorites List quick keys to the new ones AND you have not already used the FL QK for another FL. Each FL has to have its own unique quick key.

Voyager

Also any SQKs and DQKs under that FL must be active. If you have a SQK assigned under it that is disabled, the FLQK will appear to not work.

fenderblue

I think i better go back to one of the programming videos and do it step by step, don't know for sure one. I use 2 computers get this done. I thnink I will delete the ones that i am having trouble and start over.

fenderblue

Well, yes it is about the quick keys-systems-dept, checking etc. I got it now. Now I need to add some known low freq in my scanner, racing freq's using freescan. I found a video on how to do it using the scanner itself but the computer might be easier for me??

Status
Not open for further replies.