BCD436HP if i get it can i monitor this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skillsmw

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys I haven't been able to listen to my local police dispatch in along time with my scanners. If I get the BCD436HP will I be able to monitor the following freq? it says this

Beggs Police Dispatch uses Timeslot 2, talkgroup 1091

151.07000 KKQ373 RM 13 CC Beggs Police Beggs Police DIspatch DMR Law Dispatch

It is beggs, oklahoma in okmulgee county. If I cant monitor it with this radio is there one that will?
Or will it work in combination with dsd with this radio?

Thank you guys for your time.

skillsmw

Premium Subscriber
thank you for your reply. so I would need to use dsd to monitor this frequency? the radio will not do it by itself? im new to all this digital crap lol. if so I guess ill go the route you stated. thank you.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
thank you for your reply. so I would need to use dsd to monitor this frequency? the radio will not do it by itself? im new to all this digital crap lol. if so I guess ill go the route you stated. thank you.

Yes, you'd need to use DSD. What you want to listen to is DMR. It can't be monitored by any scanner.

joeuser

The Wretched
Yes, you'd need to use DSD. What you want to listen to is DMR. It can't be monitored by any scanner.
This. It would be cheaper to get the NooElec R820T dongles (get two) around 30$ and then use UniTrunker & DSD+ - don't need SDR# either...

Plus, with that above setup you will have a better & more detailed monitoring of that TRS. Its really awesome, just takes a bit of reading, patience, & dedication but the reward is an outstanding setup to monitor with.

Status
Not open for further replies.