Plesse help on BCD996xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpkabby

Received this high trunk scanner
Just looking for a professional to clone and maybe to explain features. I will pay for your time. time. It is not my first scanner but not this beast.402 708 4073. Please help! Thanks Bruce

captclint

Mentor
Received this high trunk scanner
Just looking for a professional to clone and maybe to explain features. I will pay for your time. time. It is not my first scanner but not this beast.402 708 4073. Please help! Thanks Bruce
You are in Omaha NB according to the phone number, which you should never provide on a we site. Now you may get someone from your area to help.. However, you should consider a membership in RR, which will allow you to download your entire county into FreeScan software, and then download all that to the scanner. Even if you get someone to program it, things change, and you may want to add some new things later. It would also help if you understood a little bit about the , DMA structure, since you are likely familiar with Banks. A System is like a bank.

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
This article from our wiki (links are always blue) contains links to just about everything you will need to get you started...at the bottom you will find links to the Easier to Read manuals, which are more complete than the mess Uniden provides...

Program your DMA Scanner - The RadioReference Wiki

Local help is always better is cases like this, and there are 2 sources for it. Evidently there's a Yahoo scanning email group for the Omaha area and our own Nebraska forum...the links for both are below...

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Omahascanning/info

Nebraska Radio Discussion Forum - The RadioReference.com Forums

HTH...Mike

wtp

what and where

many here help but it helps if you give some info, like what you are trying to hear and where you are.
i have even sent step by step for many. if i can figure it out anybody can.

Status
Not open for further replies.