Uniden BCD 396XT Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickki

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I'm lost. I'm trying to program in the Spokane Regional Emergency Communication System. It is Project 25 Phase I. System voice is APCO-25 Common Air Interface Exclusive.

When I try to program a primary control channel, everything is fine until I try to enter the decimal point. Then everything gets wiped out. When I punch in the 5-digit talkgroup nos. instead, everything seems to be fine. However, when I then hit scan, I get "nothing to scan." I guess I'm just not sure what data to enter when I get to the "Input TGID" screen. Please advise. Thanks

joeuser

The Wretched
Ok, I'm lost. I'm trying to program in the Spokane Regional Emergency Communication System. It is Project 25 Phase I. System voice is APCO-25 Common Air Interface Exclusive.

When I try to program a primary control channel, everything is fine until I try to enter the decimal point. Then everything gets wiped out. When I punch in the 5-digit talkgroup nos. instead, everything seems to be fine. However, when I then hit scan, I get "nothing to scan." I guess I'm just not sure what data to enter when I get to the "Input TGID" screen. Please advise. Thanks

Bookmark/Favorite this site - good info...

Easier to Read BCD396XT Digital Scanner Manual

Voyager

WHERE are you trying to enter the control channel frequency? Under the SITE? (that's where it needs to go).

The TGs go in the Channel area.

kma371

QRT
Since you are a premium subscriber, suggest you download a program called Freescan which will let you import the info from the database. It's really simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.