home patrol not talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

grilla3

hello im new to this,hopwe im in the right place,I just bought a home patrol 1 on ebay.I have downloaded sentinel and turned scanner on after entering my zip.roanoke county.seems like its scanning but u can't hear anyone talk does anyone know what my problem is or possibly know someone that programs these things.I bought this scanner because its supposed to be easy to use but im not too tech savy

joeuser

The Wretched
hello im new to this,hopwe im in the right place,I just bought a home patrol 1 on ebay.I have downloaded sentinel and turned scanner on after entering my zip.roanoke county.seems like its scanning but u can't hear anyone talk does anyone know what my problem is or possibly know someone that programs these things.I bought this scanner because its supposed to be easy to use but im not too tech savy

It will lock on the frequency if there is a signal. Assuming you are not muting, the volume is up & the speaker works... You may just want to try a weather service scan & see if you can hear something. We can go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.