Need some help Pro 94 Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

progunner38

Hello, I am having trouble figuring out what kind of frequencies my local agencies have..Trunked or what. I have had my scanner for years and had everything set but heard that the frequencies changed so I cleared all and was gonna reprogram. Well, apparently I've turned stupid! can someone please look at okmulgee county and beggs police dept which is in okmulgee county and tell me what I need to do. The old numbers were for example 155.550 but now some are example 155.5504....too many numbers. I'm sure I'm being silly but like I said I don't have my manual any longer and things have changed or something lol..Thanks for any help or hints....Progunner.....

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
If you're talking about Okmulgee County, Oklahoma, then you might not be able to monitor it. According to the database, it seems that most all public safety in the county is using DMR for communications (indicated by the Mode: DMR). This mode cannot be monitored using a scanner since no scanners on the market supports the ability to decode the digital data back into voice.

You might be able to use a computer to decode it using DSD or DSDPlus using a RTL-SDR or discriminator output on a scanner. Doing it this way is a lot more involved and requires some amount of fine tuning in order to get it close to working properly. There's plenty of resources around the internet as well as in the Voice/Control Channel Decoding Software forums should you be interested in going that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.