Question On ARC500 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker44

Hello, Just a quick question on making some additions to a programmed system.
What is the best sequence to add some new frequencies in the middle of a column using ARC500 software ????
I have a small list of Fire Departments I would like to add some to with out messing up what I already have programmed in the scanner. I am a little gun shy about making changes.
TNX----Tracker44

captclint

Mentor
Hello, Just a quick question on making some additions to a programmed system.
What is the best sequence to add some new frequencies in the middle of a column using ARC500 software ????
Doesn't matter, but easier to add at end/bottom of existing list. Then, you could double click on the frequency column to sort the frequencies in acceding/descending order. This will improve the total time it takes scan that system. I do that with every system, but certainly not necessary.

Tracker44

TNX captclint , being some what new at scanning , I have put alot of time in trying to program my scanner.
Some times I have hit the wrong button and man can that mess up your day.
TNX again , have a good eek end.

captclint

Mentor
Some times I have hit the wrong button and man can that mess up your day.
TNX again , have a good eek end.
We have ALL done that. The best defense is to back up your files before you make any changes.

To see where you files are, select File/Open system, and you will see the directory where they are all keep. Then you can create a new folder called back up, and copy all the files there. Once you do that, you only need to back up the system(s) to which you plan to change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.