Post Pictures on P25 (Digital) Setup in Your Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Good Afternoon and Happy Saturday...

Can you guys post pictures on your P25 setups on your Scanner Software and briefly explain what we are looking at?

wyShack

Premium Subscriber
To avoid adding to your confusion, I would suggest letting us know your scanner model and software-the various programs all work somewhat differently and this looks like a case of Keep it simple...

SCPD

QRT
To avoid adding to your confusion, I would suggest letting us know your scanner model and software-the various programs all work somewhat differently and this looks like a case of Keep it simple...

I'm using the RS PRO 668 aka GRE with the software from the scanner which I believe is called iscan. Everything has been updated.

I am able to pick up City of Miami PD but I am trying to get Miami Dade PD in Florida. MDPD is on P25.,my scanner picks up phase 1&2.

SCPD

QRT
On the Scanner when I go to PLAYLISTS and select lets say PLAYLIST 3. Proceed to the Main Menu and Click PLAY. I end up with a message NOTHING TO PLAY. If you notice on the ADVANCED TAB (see picture) you will notice that the #3 Slot has been changed to read Miami Dade.

http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums...4 19 15/Advanced Features TAB_zps32ndrerb.jpg

But yet if you go to the GENERAL TAB (see picture) you will see that the Playlist Control show "PLAYLIST 001, PLAYLIST 002, etc'" and are also missing a number to the Left of Each in the ### Column.

http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums...04 19 15/General Settings Tab_zpsqkrzi50t.jpg

Then to confuse me even more on the Scanner Main Menu I have an Option called "PLAYSETS". When I go into this section I get all the different groups I created that I want to listen to. For some reason, (user error does not have a Master Degree in Engineering :) to figure this out) lol I am unable to Scan any of these PLAYSETS. The only way I can listen to each channel is by me physically selecting it.

Which is this picture...
http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums...4 19 15/Advanced Features TAB_zps32ndrerb.jpg

I hope someone can set me straight

randyK

On the last screen shot, Looks like you don't have any playlists enabled in the play set box, except for the play set 1. You need to enable whichever playlists you want to scan beside each play set.

SCPD

QRT
On the last screen shot, Looks like you don't have any playlists enabled in the play set box, except for the play set 1. You need to enable whichever playlists you want to scan beside each play set.

OHHHHHH....That explains why I cant pick up anything.

I fixed it on the software and downloaded it to the scanner. Hopefully that will allow me to pick up those on P25 non encrypted.

Big Thanks Randy!

randyK

I found it easier to enable play lists 1-200 on play set 1, leave just play set 1 enabled, name your play lists, & toggle whichever play lists you want to hear on & off. Just seemed easier to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.