First time on this road, directions needed please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmerrick

Hello from BC Canada everybody, thanks for having me!
I can't believe that I joined a forum that I know absolutely nothing about, nodda, zilch, big fat 0...lol. But I love to learn, so it should be fun.
I am a hobby RC, UAV pilot. I fly a quad copter, but the public usually classifies all unmanned aerial vehicle's as "Drones". As most of you may have seen on your TV's at one time or another, their are good drone owners, and their are the bad drone owners.
I am hoping the member's here, and moderator's, will be able to point me to which thread I should post in?
Here is the scenario;
Say your a good drone owner, and a bad drone owner comes and flies their noisy drone around your daughters outdoor wedding in your backyard. Now he's hovering over your guest's, endangering your family and friends. How would the good drone owner, find out who's on the other end of that RADIO controlled menace?
I asked this same question in the "RC Multirotor Forum's" and they said, "you've got to talk to the radio people, they could do it easy". And that's why I'm here, the RC people sent me. Which thread would be a start at RC transmitter tracking and location ID please??

Status
Not open for further replies.