Newbee Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankJunior

Premium Subscriber
First off hello guys!

I recently paid for a 180 day membership through PayPal. I was hoping to program my BCD996XT right away because of the bad weather we had here in Columbia SC. the past few days. However my account is still showing the free membership status which will not allow me to download the scanner data. How long does it take this site to activate my upgrade status?

Thanks In advance,

FrankJunior

teufler

well EZgrab will work, practically the same as downloading. I did this for months beforfe I finally got a download account. Where you located in south Carolina. Has Noah came by yet? If you see animals going in to by two by ywo formation, you are in real trouble.

FrankJunior

Premium Subscriber
Late last night my membership was finally upgraded, thanks to somebody. I'm located just outside the city limits of Columbia. It's bad, but I have seen worse. We have power but no city water. If I saw Noah I would just ask permission to come aboard. haha I am a retired police officer that was sent down to Charleston SC for Hurricane Hugo back in September of 1989. Now that was bad , bad bad. Many here have their homes flooded. Many bridges and small neighborhood lake dams in the area have burst.

Glad to have my old BCD996XT up an running!

Thanks!

Frank Jr.

HopperD

Premium Subscriber
Frank welcome to RR and glad to hear that you're not floating away. Stay safe and dry and well wishes to all those who are affected by the flooding.

teufler

can you boil water? I know during Katrina, water had to be carried in, finally just stacked on street corners for anyone to get. Baby diapers and water were the most popular items when I first got there. Then baby formula, ladies products, then clothes of kids and adult sizes. Sounds like you have electrical power. A strange thing during Katrina, ONAN generator came by in an 18 wheeler with free generators for aid workers. I brought my own but several others said, "yeah I want one".

Status
Not open for further replies.